Methane Gas Detector
A Methane Gas Detector is usually a basic hand held device. This device is capable of measuring the concentration of methane gas at a certain location. It has high accuracy since it is very sensitive. This is the reason why it is capable of pinpointing the exact location of a leak for example with a maximum distance of 500 feet. The methane gas detector uses laser technology and hence glass and water pose no great barrier.
DL-500 Portable Laser Diode Methane Detector:TDL-500 is capable of monitoring methane gas. It is a portable laser piece of equipment and uses laser spectroscopy technology. The TDL-500 contains a laser diode capable of exceptional detection offering complete selection to methane and sensitivity to methane of 1ppm. Besides which this instrument offers ATEX certification. It is a handy device and has several different applications; as an example it can be used to detect the precise location of a methane leak. Some of the applications are listed below:
- Biogas leaks
- Natural Gas networks
- Landfill surface emissions
- Momentary methane leaks
TDL-500 Portable Laser Diode Methane Detector Unique Features:The key features of the TDL-500 Portable Laser Diode Methane Detector are as listed here:
- Alarm indicators displayed audibly and visually.
- Choice of measurement modes.
- 8 Hours constant use at 20 degrees Centigrade
- Complete Selectivity to Methane.
- ATEX Certified.
- Includes carry case, sampling rod and filters.
- Fast response times - reduced monitoring.
- Various measurement modes - simultaneous display.
- Archer GPS is used with the TDL-500
- Hydrogen gas supply not necessary.