Single Gas Monitor - OI-6000k
The Gen II Model OI-6000K is an ambient air gas sensor assembly kit that uses an Electro-chemical, Catalytic Bead, PID, or Infrared sensor element for sensing a variety of gases. The OI-6000k comes standard with a 102 x 74 graphical LCD screen and Otis Instruments standard 3 button interface. It features 4-20mA or RS-485 Modbus output signals. Other features include auto-setting no value, relay/alarm test functions, and system diagnostics.
- Clear door for viewing display screen
- Four sensor-type options for sensing nearly any gas
- Rain/splashguard for sensor protection
- Pre-mounted light (amber or tricolor) and horn (102dB) for quick, easy installation
- Ability to remote the sensor 10, 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet from the enclosure