GAS TRAC FPL Fixed-Point Laser Methane Emissions Monitor
Free Express Shipping
Free 30 Day Returns
35+Years of Experience
The GAS•TRAC® Fixed-Point Laser from SENSIT Technologies provides continuous monitoring and data reporting of fugitive methane emissions at oil and gas production, transmission, and distribution sites.
The FPL utilizes TDLAS (tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy) technology to provide instantaneous and accurate responses to the presence of methane gas.
While considered a “fixed point” monitor, the FPL is easy to disassemble and reassemble where it is needed. Integrated solar panels charge the built-in battery, making the FPL self-sustaining and perfect for remote well heads, storage fields, compressor, metering and regulating stations.
Analytics and site data stream in real time via cellular for easy and reliable remote viewing.
- 24/7 monitoring
- Deployed on-site in less than an hour
- Integrated solar panels charge the built-in battery
- Perfect for remote locations
- Analytics and site data stream in real time for easy and reliable remote viewing
- Customizable alarms
- Vane anemometer
- Optional ultrasonic anemometer
- Natural Gas & Energy - Upstream, Midstream, Downstream
- Municipal Government Services - Landfill, Emissions Testing
- Industrial - Steel Industry, Petrochemical Facilities, Paper & Pulp Production