Compact Combustion Gas Analyzer - MRU NOVA Compact
About the manufacturer
MRU is a German company making extremely well-engineered emission monitoring systems. Their products are very durable and constructed to withstand everyday use in punishing environments.
The NOVA compact is a robust and compact combustion gas analyzer. It simultaneously measures up to 4 gas components.
- Gas temperature measurement up to 2,012°F (use stainless steel for temperatures up to 1,200°F, use Inconel tubes up to 2,012°F)
- Large condensate separator with PTFE (Teflon) coated filter (Optional with gas cooler)
- Air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- Built-in printer with easy paper loading
- Internal data storage for up to 16,000 measurements
- Battery and grid power operation:
- High energy Li-Ion battery (up to 10 hours operation time / with gas cooler approx. 2 – 3 hrs.)
- Wall-plug, universal grid power supply, 100-240Vac/50-60Hz / 12V dc
- Color backlit TFT display
- Durable and dirt resistant LED backlit keypad
- Compact and robust transport case