SENSIT RAMP Remote Air Quality Monitoring Platform
Free Express Shipping
Free 30 Day Returns
35+Years of Experience
VOSB and HUBZONE Certified Company
The SENSIT® RAMP is an easily deployable, low-cost air quality monitoring platform that is capable of monitoring up to five gaseous chemical pollutants, temperature, humidity, particulate matter, and meteorological conditions.
Electrochemical sensors offer PPB, parts per billion, resolution for CO, NO, NO2, O3, and SO2 gases. An integrated PM2.5 particulate matter sensor measures pollutants in the atmosphere.
Other features include internal SD storage, optional solar charging and global cellular integration for remote operation. Additional instrumentation may be integrated via four I/O ports on the side of the unit.
- Easily deployable
- 24/7 monitoring
- Monitors up to five gaseous chemical pollutants
- Monitors particulate matter
- Global cellular integration for remote operation
- Additional instrumentation may be integrated
- SD card data backup
- Optional ultrasonic anemometer
- Natural Gas & Energy - Remote Air Quality Monitoring
- Municipal Government Services - Traffic Pattern Optimization
- Industrial Health & Safety - Industrial Site Monitoring
- Environmental - Impact Studies, Pollutant Source Identification
- Emergency Response - Wildlife Air Quality Monitoring
- HVAC & Plumbing - Remote Air Quality Monitoring