Hazardous Environment COe Monitor - MRU OMS 420 EX
* USER MANUAL *
About the manufacturer
MRU is a German company making extremely well-engineered emission monitoring systems. Their products are very durable and constructed to withstand everyday use in punishing environments.
The OMS 420 Ex is an in-situ oxygen and COe monitor designed for continuous combustion optimization in hazardous area zones. It is ideal for various industrial furnaces, ovens, and boilers with hazards of explosive atmospheres. Petruoleum refinery plants, petrochemical plants, gas separation, blast furnace, coke oven and other syngas plants are all excellent candidates for the OMS 420 Ex.
- Hazardous area designation of use: Zone 2 or Class 1, Div 2, Gr A/B/C/D
- Special IP 65 pressurized cabinet and z-purge controller, complying to II 3G Ex pz II T3 Gc
- On site replaceable detector head with sensors (O2 & COe)
- Integrated control unit with backlit display, operating key pad, dual galvanic isolated 4 … 20 mA output and digital output RS 485 (Modbus RTU)
- Stainless steel SS316Ti flange 4″ ANSI-150Ibs with flow guidance probe tubes, from 11.81“ up to 78.81“ length
- Unique hot solid electrolyte sensor for combustible COe-measurement without need for sample dilution with air as required for catalytic bead sensors (Pellistors) (Option)
- Unique blow-back system for dusty flue gases (Option)
- Integrated auto-calibration for accurate measurements (Option)
- Dust tight and water proof enclosure, with optional ATEX heater for very low ambient air temperatures or optional ATEX Vortec cooler for high ambient temperatures