Flow Meter - LANDTEC Accu-Flo
35+Years of Experience
VOSB and HUBZONE Certified Company
With an innovative edge the LANDTEC ACCU-FLO Meter highlights a distinctive feature: A Zero Calibration User Check and 5 year factory calibration interval. The User-Check allows the user to verify that their LANDTEC ACCU-FLO Meter has not shifted, drifted or deviated from its original NIST-traceable Factory Calibration value. This ability makes the ACCU-FLO Meter unique, extremely useful on Gas-to-Energy projects, environmental compliance and essential for the carbon credit market. Accu-Flo Meter Standard configuration includes a display integral with the meter head, 1⁄2" diameter probe and isolation valve assembly with 3⁄4" MNPT mounting connection.
- Direct Mass Flow
- High Accuracy and Repeatability
- Turndown of up to 100:1 and resolution 1000:1
- Low End Sensitivity (measures as low as 5 SFPM)
- Negligible Pressure Drop – will not impede the flow or waste energy
- No moving parts
- Low sensitivity to dirt
- Low cost of ownership
- Option for solar energy use (12 VDC models)
- Five (5) Year Suggested Factory Calibration interval
- New microprocessor technology for high performance
- Mass flow measurement
- Low power dissipation (2.5 watts)
- Displays Calibration milliwatts for ongoing diagnostics
- Flow conditioning built-in to in-line flow meters
- Calibration self-check – has built-in diagnostics for a Factory Approved field
- Gas to Energy Projects
- Carbon Credit Projects
- Environmental Compliance
- Anaerobic Digesters
- LFG Recovery Projects
- Flare Stations Applications
Accu-Flo Meter Standard configuration includes a display integral with the meter head, 1/2" diameter probe and isolation valve assembly with 3/4" MNPT mounting connection.
Custom calibration price determined upon review.
Custom probe length price determined upon review.