Sensor Float Switch
Free Express Shipping
Free 30 Day Returns
35+Years of Experience
VOSB and HUBZONE Certified Company
EPG Sensor Float Switch
The EPG Sensor Float Switch is used to accurately measure liquid levels and transmit signals to a pump controller.
The EPG Sensor Float Switch, perfect for confined areas, is designed to be used as a pilot duty, narrow angle liquid level sensing device. In high level applications, when tipped slightly above horizontal, the mecury within the housing slides over metal contacts sending a signal to the controller to activate the pump until the liquid levels fall. The sensor float switch is also available for low level applications and can be mounted to a discharge pipe or similar device or can be suspended from above.
- Flexible, 16 gauge, 2 conductor cable (waterproof, chemical resistant, neoprene)
- Small float switch housing, perfect in confined spaces
- 2.81”dia. x 3.42” long (7.14 cm x 8.68 cm)
- Not sensitive to rotation
- Can be used in most liquids up to 140° F (60° C)
- Impact resistant, non-corrosive, PVC housing
- Suitable to be used with intrinsically safe circuits