In Situ COe Analyzer - MRU OMS 420 RT
About the manufacturer
MRU is a German company making extremely well-engineered emission monitoring systems. Their products are very durable and constructed to withstand everyday use in punishing environments.
The OMS 420 RT is an in-situ analyzer of oxygen and combustibles (COe). it is equipped with a remote transmitter probe.
- OMS420-RT model available with and without back purge
- Without back purge – to monitor clean combustions only
- With back purge – to monitor dusty combustions (flying ash type of dust)
- ZrO2 sensor and 10m special cable between probe and transmitter
- 4-20mA analog output and RS485 digital output
- Includes universal power supply 100…240Vac/24Vdc/100W