In Situ O2 & COe Analyzer - MRU OMS 420 RT
35+Years of Experience
VOSB and HUBZONE Certified Company
About the manufacturer
MRU is a German company making extremely well-engineered emission monitoring systems. Their products are very durable and constructed to withstand everyday use in punishing environments.
The OMS 420 RT is an in-situ analyzer of oxygen and combustibles (COe). It is equipped with a remote transmitter and requires user selection of a probe tube.
- OMS420-RT model available with and without back purge
- Without back purge – to monitor clean combustions only
- With back purge – to monitor dusty combustions (flying ash type of dust)
- With ZrO2 sensor FOR O2 and 10m special cable between probe and transmitter
- With ZrO2 sensor FOR O2 & COe and 10m special cable between probe and transmitter
- 4-20mA analog output and RS485 digital output
- Includes universal power supply 100…240Vac/24Vdc/100W
- Other specifications available!