G460 1-6 Gas PID Multi-Gas Detector
GfG’s new intrinsically safe G460 is a rugged, compact instrument for simultaneous detection of up to 6 gases. Installed sensor options include infrared (NDIR) for CO2 and PID for VOC measurements. A full 3-year warranty is provided on most commonly used sensors and 5 years on the oxygen sensor, which reduces the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the instrument. The G460 offers completely automatic calibration, one-button operation, top mounted display and interchangeable battery packs for up to 24 hours of continuous operation. The rechargeable NiMH battery pack can even be equipped with optional “flash light” LEDs.
The large, high-resolution top display can be flipped 180° by pressing two buttons. Its watertight design incorporates an impact proof, rubberized housing to meet the toughest requirements.
The datalogger records over 1800 gas concentrations and alarms. The data can be downloaded to a PC for viewing, storage and evaluation.
A detachable, self-powered pump is available for sampling confined spaces prior to entry. It allows operation of the instrument in diffusion or sample-draw mode.
GfG Instrumentation develops and manufactures a full line of portable gas detectors, fixed systems and respiratory airline monitors to provide protection from combustible gases and vapors, oxygen hazards and toxic gases.
- Exceptional HAZMAT and Confined Space performance
- Up to 6 channels of detection, including…
- PID sensor for direct reading of toxic VOCs
- Infrared (IR) sensors for CO2 and combustible gas (0 % LEL – 100% volume)
- Full 3-year warranty on Combustible, CO, H2S and CO2 sensors and a 5-year warranty on the O2 sensor
- Wide range of additional sensors
- Highly configurable smart sensor design
- CSA and Ex certified
- INMETRO certified
- Full featured, rugged design
- Optional motorized pump operable in diffusion or sample draw mode
- Affordable price!
Available Interchangeable Sensors:
Carbon dioxide (CO2), Carbon monoxide (CO), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Chlorine (CI2), Ammonia (NH3), Phosgene (PH3), Hydrogen (H2), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Chlorine dioxide (CIO2), Ozone (O3), (ETO), Ethylene oxide (C2H4O), Hydrogen chloride (HCI), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2), Phosgene (COCL2), Silane (SIH4), PID (VOC), Combustible (Infrared), Combustible (Catalytic), LEL